I woke up to this glorious Dallas blue sky morning, contemplating “aligning with the highest”…which my teacher always talks about, and defines as “align with ‘your’ highest view — whatever that is, but align with that”…
I do love and appreciate my Shudda Ayurveda and New Jonang Dharma lineages so much, and our amazing arya sanga.
This brought back to mind, the signs and symptoms that we define natural perfection by, and they are:
1. Healing the Sick – the desire to alleviate the suffering of all who experience pain, discomfort, and anxiety.
2. Nourishing the Young – the will to provide favorable conditions for the maturation of our juniors.
3. Protecting the Weak – the capacity to extend shelter to those who are oppressed by others or by negative circumstances. (This includes our animal friends.)
4. Loving the Beautiful – the outpouring of genuine appreciation for the attractive qualities of others.
5. Serving the Good – the uncontrived determination to contribute our talents, time, and treasure to further virtuous undertakings.
6. Honoring the Wise – the cheerful acceptance of correction and guidance from our seniors.
7. Aligning with the Highest – the constant disposition to search for the truth and aspire to manifest the Union of Wisdom and Compassion.
So beautiful and something to keep aspiring to…
Another photo sent to me by my son Jeffrey, taken in Venice, CA this past week…
Enjoy this weekend, which here in Dallas today, looks to be a lovely one…
Love & Light!